Monday, July 13, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dresses

Nordstrom's anniversary sale is their biggest of the year and it gets pretty crazy. My roommate works at her local Nordstrom store, and while she loves the deals, she doesn't enjoy all the chaos in the store!

Right now, only Nordstrom cardholders have access to the sale, but others can "Sneak a peek" at everything on sale. If you don't have a Nordstrom card, it's a pretty good idea because you get access to the sale, free alterations, and a variety of other benefits.

I love wearing a dress to work because it's simple, easy, and looks professional. A lot of the styles in the sale are for fall, but I've tried to pick some that can work now in the summer, too. Another great feature of the Nordstrom website is that you can filter by occasion and "workday" to find more options than what I feature. Here are some of my favorite dress picks from the Nordstrom anniversary sale.



Splurge


 Julia Jordan Eyelet Sheath Dress Nordstrom

This dress is a fantastic way to incorporate this summer's eyelet trend in fall. It's a sturdy fabric and the color is bright enough for summer but also appropriate for fall. I love the scalloped hem! It would look great with a long necklace and a light metallic bracelet.

Save


 Halogen Seamed V-Neck Ponte Sheath Dress

This color is the Panetone color of the year, and I think we will be seeing a lot more of it this fall. This dress is definitely simple but I think the color adds a little pop. Also, it's a classic silhouette that will last you a long time. If you want to make it more exciting, consider adding a shoe that goes beyond a basic pump, like the mary jane style shown here, or a fun bangle.

Steal


 Caslon Print Split Neck Shirtdress

I just love this dress! It has a classic silhouette, long sleeves for fall or a chilly office (like mine), and a fun pattern. I'm not the biggest fan of yellow, but I think it works really well in this pattern. I also like that it has black in the pattern so you can wear it with simple black pumps. This dress does have a lot of pattern, so I would keep hair and accessories simple.

Enjoy shopping the sale and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment