Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Shoes

Only a few more days of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale before it goes public! Today, I'm sharing some shoe favorites to help you get over hump day ;)

Splurge


 Charles David Caterina Pointy Toe Pump

I am in love with this navy suede. First, because of the song "Blue Suede Shoes" but also because I think it is a very classy and sophisticated way to incorporate some color into your footwear.

Save


 BP Trott Bootie Nordstrom

These booties are definitely more casual for the workplace. That being said, if your office is more casual, these booties are really on trend for fall. I love the western feel because cowboy boots are really big in Nashville. I would love these for fall with a dress for the office or with jeans for the weekend or for going to class.

Steal


Sam Edelman Alaine Scalloped Topline Flat

These flats are a unique gray patent leather and have an adorable scallop/zig zag on the front. I think they're professional but youthful, and I love flats!

I can't believe that I'm almost finished with my internship! I only have a few weeks left and I'm getting ready for my lunch and learn to demonstrate to the company my projects. Excited but nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment