Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Jewelry

Yesterday was the first post in my series about this year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Today, I'm featuring some of my favorite pieces of jewelry from the sale. As a college student, I often don't want to spend a fortune on jewelry, but I like to have nice pieces to wear at school and at work. There are some high-quality, youthful, and affordable options in the sale this year that you can wear for years!



Splurge

 Kendra Scott Rayne Stone Tassel Pendant Necklace

I featured the pendant necklace trend a few weeks ago in this post, and now the Kendra Scott Rayne necklace that started it all is on sale! I love this navy because it is so versatile and can dress up a variety of outfits. If you love the shape of the stone, it is also available in earrings and a variety of other necklace styles.


Save

 kate spade new york north court pave initial charm

I think this Kate Spade bracelet is a fun twist on a traditional monogramed bracelet. It's light and simple but still fun for a young woman. I have a "C" bracelet that I wear every day and love!

Steal

 Nordstrom Textured Disc Drop Earrings

To be quite honest, I'm not the biggest fan of earrings. That being said, one of my mom's biggest pet peeves is holes in your ears without earrings. I personally think that in an office, small earrings are the most professional option. These earrings have a cool texture but are close enough to neutral gold that they will go with a lot of styles.

I also love shopping for jewelry because it can be worn more easily when I get back to school and I'm not dressing business casual every day :) I made myself a rule that I can only buy clothes for work this summer to try to curb my spending, but buying jewelry and accessories is my little loophole!

Hope you get some new "bling" in your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment