Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Trends: Pendant Necklace

The pendant necklace was definitely a big trend in the South. Girls in my sorority would wear it with dresses to events where we looked a little dressier and I see it all over online.

That being said, I haven't seen this trend at home at all! I think it's a fun, trendy statement necklace that you can easily wear to an internship or job. It's not too big, so if you're worried about wearing something too over-the-top in an office, this style of necklace is a great choice.

You could also easily wear it with a simple top and shorts on the weekend or with a cocktail dress if you want to look dressier.


Splurge

 Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace

The Kendra Scott Rayne necklace is the most famous and expensive version of this trend. I love this color because it can provide a pop of color in the summer and transition well into the fall and winter. Also, the color is really close to the Panetone color of the year! Kendra Scott

Save


 Francesca's Soli Pendant Necklace

If you're not 100% sure about this trend, this necklace from Francesca's is an alternative. It's a little bit smaller and comes in a lighter color. It's very feminine with the lighter gold chain and tassel and light pink color. I love the pearl above the stone! Also, it's significantly less expensive (and all necklaces are now BOGO 50% off!) Francesca's Collections


Steal


 Pendant Necklace

Etsy is my go-to website when I want to try out a new jewelry trend, and AmyOHandmade did not let me down with this one! I love that she features both vibrand colors and the black pendant. I can see that one looking fantastic on a red dress at a Christmas party or with a patterned dress in the office. The price is awesome especially since every item is hand made. AmyOHandmade




No comments:

Post a Comment