Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Black and White Dress

I think that this dress is beautiful for the office-- it has a cool texture, a great length, and is conservative on top. It transitions well from summer to winter-- I've worn it with a colored cardigan to fall and winter events

I doubt you'd ever know from looking at it, but it's actually from Target! This was one of the dresses my mom randomly bought me and sent me while I was at school, but I have to give credit where it's due because she picked a good one!

I'm wearing a variation on this look today (red necklace) in honor of the Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup! Everyone in my office is thrilled, especially since it's a company full of huge Chicago sports fans. I went with black/white/red in honor of the Hawks today #OneGoal #GoalAchieved


The Breakdown


Business: Color scheme, conservative cut

Casual: Necklace, texture


How I think I look at work...


 How I really look at work


In this close up, you can see more of the cool pattern/texture on the dress.

Dress (Similar) | Necklace (Similar) | Shoes

Have a great Tuesday! The whole city of Chicago is either celebrating today or recovering from celebrating last night. Hope you're as happy as we are!

xoxo,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment