Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Summer!

With the solstice yesterday on the 21st, summer has officially begun. Since I came home from school so early (the end of April!), I was technically on summer vacation but even the weather wasn't very summer-y. In the final weeks of the school year, it was warmer in Nashville than it has been since I've been home, so I haven't exactly been feeling the sun until now.

Working full time has also made this year feel less like summer. I didn't work nearly as much last year, so I had time to do more traditional summer activities. When I'm trapped in an office all day, it's definitely less fun than my years of swimming and hanging out with my friends.

However, just because you're working doesn't mean you can't have a fun summer! Whether this is your time off from college or you're entering the workforce, you still deserve a some excitement. Here's a list of my favorite summer activities that you can do after work, on the weekends, or on your day off!



It's super easy to feel like the season is passing you by, but even if you try to get outside and do something fun a few days a week, you'll have something to look forward to. I love having a routine, but especially with time off of school, summer is a great time to be spontaneous!

Get yourself out of the office and have a GREAT summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment