Thursday, June 18, 2015

#iamheretotakeyourjob

This is one of my favorite, more casual outfits for work. It's definitely not as dressy as some of the dresses I wear, but it's still appropriate for most offices. To me, it feels really summer-y and light, which I love when it's a beautiful day out and I'm trapped inside. I usually try to go outside for lunch if it's nice out because we have a nice picnic table near my building. But, there are no windows in my office, so I often feel a little cut off from the summer. I love the light colors of this outfit and the cute flowers on the necklace.


The Breakdown



Business: Dress shirt and pants, pumps, hair is pulled back professionally




Casual: Polka dot print on the shirt, fun statement necklace










This close-up of me laughing is the only one where you can see the print on the shirt


I found this hilarious sign last summer when I was interning and had to take a picture pretending I was tough and serious

Shirt | Pants | Shoes | Necklace | Bracelets

One of the emails I got today said "Happy Pre-Friday!" and I'm thinking of today as that. There's not a ton of work on my plate today, so I'm looking forward to a less stressful day than some have been. Have a great Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment