Tuesday, June 9, 2015

When Pinterest Fails

Pinterest is my go-to source for outfit inspiration. Whether I'm looking at prom dresses, sorority t-shirts, or riding boots, I frequently turn to my trusty pinners to steer me in the right direction. But in one instance, they failed. That's business casual. When I recently searched this term on Pinterest, here's what I found:




It literally runs from wedding dresses to jeans to dress pants to a nice skirt and top outfit. As a young professional, it's hard to sort through everything that is being presented to you online and determine what you should actually wear.

Especially as more offices and industries move from business attire to business casual and casual, it is critical that one knows how to appropriately dress in the workplace.

I've put together this blog to give you a better idea of what to wear in the office and often at prices that won't break the bank.

Here's to feeling confident in your outfit!

xoxo,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment