Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Last Minute Father's Day Gifts

This year, I decided that I wanted to get my dad a present for Father's Day that I didn't put on his credit card. That left me in a little bit of a tricky position, as I don't have a ton of my own funds to put towards a gift.

I procrastinated for a long time, but luckily Amazon Prime came through once again with free two-day shipping. Here's a collection of some of my dad's favorite things and gifts that are all Prime Eligible, so you can get your dad something nice in time for the big day.


one:: Bill Bryson's book is one of my dad's all-time favorites. It's about everything and he's always reading it. He's not a big reader normally, but he references back to this book all the time. I call it a "Dad Classic" because I don't know if anyone who isn't a dad would ever get so into it

two:: My dad definitely has a different view on iPhone cases than me. I love having a fun, brightly colored, patterned case, but he wants it to be as sleek as possible. This case is actually really cool because it has a secret compartment he can store his credit card in.

three:: Sperrys are a classic shoe for everyone and my dad loves his, but hates to replace them. They get all worn out and nasty but he never wants to buy himself a new pair. Do your dad a favor and get him a new pair of Sperrys to wear this summer.

four:: My parents are by no means tech-savvy. When our printer inevitably breaks, my dad's best suggestion is "unplug it!" However, they got an Apple TV last winter and absolutely love it. My family has had Netflix for years, but it wasn't until they got an Apple TV that my mom started using it. It does way more than just Netflix and it's the perfect tech gift that your parents might not buy themselves but will love once they have it.

Hope you and your dad have a great day on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment